http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/ble...-lip-synching/
HAHA so much for the voice of a new generation.
http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/ble...-lip-synching/
HAHA so much for the voice of a new generation.
crack is whack
I mean its not like he doesn't sing everytime, seems to be a habit on SNL though. I don't blame some one them for doing it sometimes, but with his cockiness he shouldn't be lip syncing any. I only like a few of his songs, he's all right...Wayne is a 1,000 times better then him IMO.
kayne isnt a rapper anymore, hes a homo
graduation, college dropout, all great albums
808s? i hate it
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
Rap in general sucks IMO
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Biggin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">kayne isnt a rapper anymore, hes a homo </div></div>
dude, thats a ban
see Banned, posted by retired teach
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
I thought the problem was he wasn't lip singing and it sounded like crap ? Either way he still rocks
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks